1. Brush the chicken with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
two. Turn the stove on to medium heat and heat the pan. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes or until it is well done on the inside. Stir frequently to ensure it cooks evenly.
3. Remove chicken and place on paper towels to soak up excess oil while meat cools.
Four. Grate the lemon peel and squeeze about 30ml of juice.
5. Chop the garlic cloves.
6. In a bowl, mix the minced garlic, lemon zest and juice, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
7. Add the CBD oil. Stir well until the oil has been completely absorbed.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Cut or chop the salad greens, place the chicken on top, and drizzle with the dressing.