5 ASPECTS ABOUT THE CBD WHAT EVERY FIBROMYALGIA SICK SHOULD KNOW
Last week we talked about the disorder known as fibromyalgia syndrome, and how more and more people who suffer from it are using CBD as a supplement to treat it – due in large part to the increasing number of anecdotal reports of successful CBD use. Today we are going to discuss some facts about CBD oil that every person with fibromyalgia should know.
whatWHAT IS INDUSTRIAL HEMP?
1. First of all, CBD is a cannabinoid from both hemp and cannabis. It is one of the 111 cannabinoids that these plants contain, of which the most famous is THC. Unlike THC, however, CBD is non-psychoactive, which means it does not get you high. Although research is still underway, current evidence indicates that CBD is safe for human consumption.
2. The efficacy of CBD is not clinically proven – although initial research on the effects of CBD is extremely promising. It’s important to understand that all success stories are anecdotal, and while it seems to improve the situation for many fibromyalgia sufferers, it is not a cure.
3. CBD Oil is legal in the European Union, as long as it is produced with certified and regulated hemp. This ensures that it does not contain illegal levels of THC – which in turn would make all CBD oil illegal (Cibdol CBD Oil is made from certified organic, legal European hemp).
4. The quality of CBD sold online can vary. For example, a jar may state that it has a CBD content of 5%, but this could refer to the content of the CBD paste used to make the oil, which is then further diluted. For this reason, it is important to know the mg content per vial, in order to know its content relative to the entire vial. It’s also a good idea to look for proof of certified analysis. For example, we lab analyze all of our batches to ensure you know what you are getting – this can be seen on our website.
5. There are two types of CBD: CBD and CBD-A. CBD-A is a precursor to CBD; it is believed to be less active than CBD and therefore less therapeutic. More research on the properties of CBDA is needed to know what it can and cannot do – although some early results show that it does have beneficial effects. Some CBD oils contain CBD-A in addition to CBD, so it is important to understand the difference.
D.IFERENCES BETWEEN THE CBD AND THE CBDA
With these five aspects it will be much easier for anyone with fibromyalgia to make an informed decision about whether to take CBD as a supplement.